Friday, February 6, 2009

First Post


This is a test. This is only a test.

Crosstied Blog is designed to help me communicate through my website www.crosstied.org.

There are several projects I'm working on at the moment, but I'm most excited about the opportunities with our Connected for Life Marriage Weekend events. Our first one on the schedule is in August, but I would love to schedule a couple more in 2009 and four or five in 2010.

These are rich events that can provide real renewal and refreshment for marriages. You can see details on the website, but I'm convinced that many Christians want to be more effective in Kingdom work, but they are paralyzed by failures and frustrations at home.

Connected for Life is an effort to encourage and equip marriages toward biblical health so believers can serve the Kingdom with purity and power.

Please pray for these efforts and contact me if you would like to talk about hosting a Friday Night-Saturday Morning event at your church.

No comments:

Post a Comment